It looks like we will have another wet week coming up. Our Chardonnay is about 50% bud break at this point, thus, I think that many folks south of us are seeing 1-3 inches growth. Once again, a 1-3 inch shoot growth is the timing for Phomopsis management. The forecast tomorrow and this weekend seems to be OK for spraying ( but watch out for the wind! Saturday seems to be a better day ). Also, if it is too windy to spray tomorrow and looking for things to do, we have a short workshop/Q&A session on grapeIPM.org , which is created to help your spray management, from 3 to 4 PM. Please join us in a virtual meeting.