Thursday, April 9, 2020

Quick reminders on Phomopsis and a virtual meeting

It looks like we will have another wet week coming up. Our Chardonnay is about 50% bud break at this point, thus, I think that many folks south of us are seeing 1-3 inches growth. Once again, a 1-3 inch shoot growth is the timing for Phomopsis management. The forecast tomorrow and this weekend seems to be OK for spraying (but watch out for the wind! Saturday seems to be a better day).

Also, if it is too windy to spray tomorrow and looking for things to do, we have a short workshop/Q&A session on, which is created to help your spray management, from 3 to 4 PM. Please join us in a virtual meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. In order to avoid spam messages, l moderate comments, thus it may take a few hours for your comment to be posted on the page.